How do consultations work?
Feeling comfortable and satisfied is how we aim to make all our patients feel. A typical consultation involves your Doctor discussing your full medical history in detail. We will then run a physical exam, ultrasound and x-ray to ensure no injury or detail is overseen.
These scans will reveal all tendons, muscles and joints and thereafter we will discuss the various Regenexx procedures and treatments suitable in healing your injury.
We would encourage you to pop into our practice if you are suffering from the following symptoms:
- Limitation of function in muscles
- Not able to go about your normal day-to-day activities
- Being unable to participate in any sporting activities
- For grandparents: are you battling to lift/carry your grandchildren without feeling pain?
- Experiencing loss of function in your once-active lifestyle?
- Experiencing pain that feels like: sharp-shooting, burning, aching, stabbing, throbbing and dull aching.